By enabling “Make Project Public” Settings, you open your project to a wider audience. This feature enables easy sharing, promoting collaboration and transparent information exchange.
- Choose the project you want to make public, and then click on the gear icon.
- Click Project Configuration tab to allow you to specify the settings of the project.
- Toggle the ‘Make Project Public’ button to enable and allow public viewers for a particular project.
- Click the update button to save changes in the project settings.
- The ‘Trading PO’ project will be visible to all subscriptions you are involved in, appearing as demo project to all QPunch users.
Activating “Making Project Public” settings not only broadens the audience, but this feature also enhances the overall accessibility and collaborative potential of your project.