Every organization would possess a person in overall charge of the planning and execution of a particular project. QPunch has a simple way to assign a manager and their reporting staffs in any project. This documentation helps you better understand Manager Settings of QPunch Smart Project Management Tool.
To set a Manager,
· Click on the username icon on the top right corner of the QPunch home page.
· Choose Subscription Settings from the menu
· Navigate to Manager Settings on the left side pane
· To Add/Edit Manager, click on the Edit icon on the Right end, below the Actions Column
· An Update Manager window pops-up
· Select the Manager from the drop-down menu and press the Save Button
To set a manager for a user,
· Navigate to Users on the left side pane
· Click on the Edit button (pen icon) against the user and then the Edit User window pops-up.
· Choose the manager name from the Report To dropdown menu
· Click on the Update button and the notification appears as “User has been updated successfully”